The hotel is family fun and offers a good stay for tourisme rural and nature lovers and is ideal for resting.
Nestled just a few steps away from the Cisternian Monestir of Santes Creus, and in the heart of the “Ruta del Cister”. It is also near the bike and hiking paths of “Santiago’s Way” The rooms are tenderd with care by family supervision. The scenery, the tranquillity, and the peace inspire a most assured memorable stay.
We dispose of 12 doble rooms. One of which is adapted for handicap use. Two others are individual rooms. All of which dispose of a T.V. and a Wi-Fi signal, bar and restaurant. Ask about possibilities of connecting rooms for families. Reserve beforehand! The lighting system in the rooms may be set for ambience. It has 3 settings: full, soft or intimate..here are some more of the services we offer:
Bar service, breakfast,lunch and diner, bike parking..
Routes of interest, Leisure and pleasure
- The Cisternian Route
- The Modern Celler’s Route
- The route of “Catelles”of Gaia
- The Capona route (constructions of dry brick)
- NATURE EXPEDITIONS AND ADVENTURS:
- Albereda at Santes Creus
- Serra de Prades
- Port Aventura at only 40 km from us ( 25 minutes aprox.)
- Human Castles (a must see)
- Other dates of interest:
- Festa Major of Valls the 24th of June.
- Sta Ursula 1st Sunday after the 21st of October
- Beaches near by: Platja Llarga, Platja L’Arabassada, Platja La Savinosa
- Cala Fonda I Cala de la Roca Plana, Platja de la Mora.
- Equestrian centres near by: In Pont de Armentera Centre Hipic Mas Arago
- In Vilarodona Roca Plana Club de Camp
- In Rodonya Centre Hipic Rodonya
- The caves of Espluga
- Summer concerts in the Cisternian route
- Patrimonial Monuments of Humanity: Poblet Monestir since 1991
- Tarraco Arqueologic ensemble since 2000
- And many more and we are just 16 minutes from the AVE train station “camp de Tarragona”.